Carin Tilt Table
- A long-lasting, stable frame manufactured using chrome-plated tubalar steel (finished in white epoxy paint ).
- Patient support comes in one section . A central slot allows the patients lower extremites to be strapped down
- Upholstery; 32kg density , fire retardant, 5cm thick, high strength , Comfortable and easy to clean (water repellent) .
can be washed without causing damage
- Electrically titls to any angle desired by means of a complete silent motor
- The table tilts with a hand-help switch
- Comes standard with a goniometer for controlling the degree of tilt
- Has rails for securing straps (included )
- Includes two arm resrt , the height of which may be adjusted
- Fitted with large whells win built-in brake for ease of movement and locking place